MODELING & SIMULATION
Using a combination of industry standard modeling tools, GFMI can simulate and predict the behavior of vehicles and systems, ensuring they meet requirements for strength, durability, NVH and manufacturing feasibility prior to build of the first prototype or production unit.
We perform analysis in the following areas:
- Crashworthiness – Structural, Occupant.
- Durability – Stress, Stiffness, Fatigue.
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness (NVH) – Normal Mode, Frequency Response, Point Mobility.
- Nonlinear Analysis – Geometric, Material, Contact, Friction.
- Optimization – Topology, Shape, Section, Size, Material, Multi-Objective, DOE.
- Process Simulation – Casting, Molding, Dir Press Forming.